Smartron launched new P (Power) series namely t.Phone P budget device in India. The new smartphone is backed by huge 5000mAh Battery capacity which is major highlighting point. The t.Phone P is made Flipkart exclusive and priced at Rs. 7,999. Today let us discuss Smartron t.phone P Pros, Cons, and frequently asked questions.
In quick t.Phone P sports 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage, 13MP Primary Camera and 5MP Secondary Camera, powered by Snapdragon 435 Soc, fingerprint scanner, and huge 5000mAh battery capacity as we discussed above.
Smartron t.Phone P Flash Sale goes on 17th January 2018 12 Noon onwards. There is no update about launch offers and BuyBack Guarantee by Flipkart. We have to wait till sale date for more information.
Get Extra 5% Off on Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
Best Buy Link: http://fkrt.it/vD8kf2NNNN
Smartron t.phone P Pros
- Smartron t.Phone P comes with 5.2 Inch IPS Display with 1280×720 Pixel resolution along with 2.5D curved glass on top. Display viewing angles are good, I had no issues.
- t.Phone P had really good build quality, metal body feels like premium. Even it had 5000mAh Battery it doesn’t feel bulky | Good Job Smartron.
- The Phone houses massive 5000mAh Battery capacity which you can get 1.5 to 2 days of battery life with single charge.
- Thanks to OTG Reverse Charge technology which user can charge other device using USB. Yes, We seen the same feature on Lenovo K6 Power.
- The smartron t.Phone P powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Octa Core Processor clocks 1.4GHz Speed. Graphics handled by Adreno 505 GPU.
- The Phone comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB Internal Storage. User can expand the storage upto 128GB via MicroSD Slot.
- The t.Phone P runs on Android Nougat 7.1 Operating System. You get almost stock android with some Microsoft and tronix apps.
- Fingerprint Scanner is embedded below rear camera. It works accurate and unlocks device with 1 sec delay.
- Sensors like Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor inbuilt in this phone.
- t.Phone P supports both VoLTE and ViLTE.
Smartron t.phone P Cons
- Average camera (Both Front and Rear Cameras had f/2.2 aperture, it really struggles at low light conditions).
- Hybrid SIM Slot.
- No Compass Sensor.
- Still comes with Android Nougat OS.
- No Display protection.
Smartron t.phone P FAQ
Question: Does the Smartron t.phone P have dual SIM Slots?
Answer: Yes, it has dual SIM slots, with dedicated expandable storage slot.
Question: Does the t.phone P have microSD expansion option?
Answer: Yes, the device supports microSD expansion up to 128 GB .
Question: What are the color options?
Answer: The device will be available in Black color.
Question: Does the t.phone P have the 3.5 mm headphone jack?
Answer: Yes, the device comes with a 3.5 mm audio jack.
Question: What all sensor does it have?
Answer: The Smartron t.phone P comes with Fingerprint Sensor, Distance Sensor, Light Sensor, G-sensor, E-compass.
Question: What are the dimensions?
Answer: 148.3 x 72.2 x 8.9 mm
Question: What is the SoC used in the t.phone P?
Answer: The Smartron t.Phone P Smartphone comes with an Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Octa Core Soc which is clocked at 1.4GHz.
Question: How is the display of the t.phone P?
Answer: The t.Phone P comes with a 5.2 inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display.
Question: Does the Smartron t.phone P support Adaptive Brightness?
Answer: Yes, it supports adaptive brightness.
Question: Which OS version, OS type runs on the phone?
Answer: The device runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat Operating System. There is no information weather this device get Android Oreo or not!
Question: Does it have capacitive buttons or on-screen buttons?
Answer: The device comes with capactive buttons.
Question: Does it Smartron t.phone P come with a fingerprint sensor?
Answer: Yes, it comes with a fingerprint sensor.
Question: Does it support USB OTG?
Answer: Yes, t.phone P Supports USB OTG.
Question: Does Battery is good?
Answer: Yes, Smartron t.phone P comes with 5000mAh Battery capacity, You can use handset 1.5 to 2 days without interruptions.
Question: Does it come with a Gyroscope sensor?
Answer: Yes, it comes with a gyroscope sensor.
Question: Does it have NFC?
Answer: No, the device does not support NFC.
Question: How good is the camera quality of the Smartron t.phone P?
Answer: The device comes with 13MP Primary Camera with f/2.2 and 5MP Selfie Camera with f/2.2 aperture. Camera supports HDR, Panorama, Beautify, Multi Exposure, Time-Lapse, Burst Modes.
Question: Does it have Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)?
Answer: No, the device does not come with OIS.
Question: Can the Smartron t.phone P be connected to a Bluetooth headset?
Answer: Yes, the device can be connected to a Bluetooth headset.
Question: Is Mobile Hotspot Internet Sharing supported?
Answer: Yes, you can create hotspot to share internet from this device.
Smartron come-up with another good device with great battery backup. In terms of hardware Smartron t.phone powered by Snapdragon 435 Processor, Fingerprint Scanner, and 5000mAh Battery capacity is major selling point.
The Average Camera quality and No Compass sensor is major disadvantages about Smartron t.Phone P.
If battery is highest priority then you can consider t.Phone P. In the same price segment there are Redmi 4, 10.or E, and Redmi Y1 delivers good performance too.