Exams are a time of stress for any student, with thoughts of topics and deadlines flooding their minds. But being under stress often creates a scenario wherein the student’s efficiency is abbreviated.
Thus for a flawless preparation removing stress is an ineluctable predicament. Studying topics like the nomenclature of organic compoundsand quantum theory is bound to get you stressful.
Well, here I have listed some of the many of stress busters which are used by people out there. Also Check out:- Best Educational Apps to Learn Physics better.
Best Stress Busting Techniques For Impending Exams
- Listen to Music: Music has been proven to elevate your mood and produce a productive environment. Finding what music soothes you can greatly help you reduce stress. It is said that classical music is what is best for boosting brain power, but in the end, it is a matter of personal preference.
- Go for a walk: No exam really prerequisites a candidate sitting in front of the notes the entire time. Research has proved that small exercises which give a slight jolt like walking are good to boost the brain powers.
- Puppies & Bubble wrap: Bubble wrap in a way can be termed as the fidget spinner of the previous generation as popping bubbles on it has proven to relieve stress for decades. Another idea effective from the past is pets. Playing around with a pet like a puppy or a kitten is bound to relieve you of some stress.
- Get enough sleep: Getting a good night’s rest is a major stress buster. Getting the right amount of sleep helps your brain to register the data you learned that day into your brain and help you to remember it better.
- Meditate: Apart from the exam point of view of relieving stress, yoga helps us to maintain our mental and physical health as well. Meditation gives your brain the time to reboot and refresh relieving stress in the process.
- Dark chocolate: Peoples affinity towards chocolate needs no mention, but there is a more health-oriented advantage to it. Taking chocolate with over 70% concentration of cocoa helps to increase serotonin and endorphin levels in the brain. Producing lower stress levels by lowering levels of the stress hormone cortisol in the brain.
- Let it out: There are times wherein just talking to someone can help you to relieve stress and tension. Some have even said how screaming out loud has helped them to relieve stress.
- Keep distractions at bay: Getting rid of stress is quite important but don’t lose track of the task at hand. In today’s age, everyone resorts to social media as a stress buster. But the way it’s designed is to have you hooked onto it. So be weary of it and keep your eyes on the prize.
Thus above, I have listed out some of the many ways which can help you to relieve stress and help you to study better. To learn more tips and tricks other topics like the periodic table and more, check out this YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vkIyE066QI.