The new Lava Z60 was launched at price tag Rs. 5,500 available at Online and offline stores. The smartphone come-up with Dual Bokeh feature and latest Android Nougat OS. The Main highlight about the device is Dual Bokeh mode feature. Let’s check out complete Lava Z60 FAQ, Pros, Cons and frequently asked queries here.
Lava Indian handset manufacturer introduced new Z Series smartphones in Indian Market, the Z60, Z70, Z80, Z90. All the smartphone come with 30 Day Money back challenge Offer. After a long time company comes up with some interesting features at sub Rs. 10,000 phones segment. The new Lava Z60 is most affordable smartphone among four.
The device comes with 1GB RAM and 16GB Internal Storage with dedicated Micro Slot. User can expand storage upto 32GB via MicroSD Slot. The 5.0 Inch HD Display with 2.5D Curved glass enables decent visuals. The Lava Z60 is a direct competitor to Moto C Plus, Nubia N1 Lite, ivoomi me3. In my opinion Lava Z60 is better in terms of camera department. Let’s see how mobile stand in the market.
Lava Z60 Specifications
- Brand: Lava Model No: Z60
- Display Size: 5.0 Inch HD Display with 2.5D Curved glass.
- Operating System: Android Nougat 7.1 Skin: Star OS 4.1 UI.
- RAM:- 1GB || ROM:- 16GB Storage.
- Processor: Mediatek 6737 Quad Core chipset, Graphic card: Mali T720 GPU.
- Camera Department: 5MP Rear Camera & 5MP Front Facing camera | Flash: Yes, both front and back Hybrid SIM Slot: Yes.
- Battery capacity: 2500mAh.
Lava Z60 Pros
- The Smartphone comes with 5.0 Inch FWVGA HD Display with 480x 854 pixels resolution along with 2.5D Curved glass on top enable decent visuals on display.
- I’m quite impressed with camera features included in Lava Z60. It had a lot of features like Bokeh effect, Time Lapse, Funny Cam, Paranoma, Video Beauty modes. The device managed well on camera department, with 5 Megapixel Rear and 5 Megapixel Selfie Camera we can capture decent photos at any light conditions. Using rear and front camera, User can record video up to HD resolution (1280×720 pixels).
- At this price range, there is no other camera offering bokeh effects, time lapse and funny cam options. Also Camera UI is simple and easily understandable.
- Normally we seen Bokeh effects on Dual Rear Setup cameras, but the company did some software level optimization to achieve this. Later I’m producing Lava Z60 detailed Camera Review stay tune!
- Lava Z60 is powered by MediaTek 6737M Quad Core Processor clocks 1.1 GHz Speed. Graphics part is handled by Mali T720 GPU.
- The device runs on Android Nougat 7.0 OS along with company own Star OS 4.1 Skin on top. As of now Star OS UI is pretty fast, I had no issues on that.
- Sensors like Accelorometer, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensors are inbuilt in this device.
- The Smartphone houses 2500mAh Battery capacity, which gives one day charging with a single charge.
- The Lava Z60 Supports 4G VoLTE technology.You can make Voice Calls and Video Calls through LTE networks.I also used Jio SIM it perfectly Works for me.
Lava Z60 Cons
- 1GB RAM.
- No Display Protection.
- No OTG Support.
- Lack of basic sensors like Gyroscope, Compass.
Lava Z60 FAQ
Question: Does the Lava Z60 have dual SIM Slots?
Answer: Yes, it has dual SIM slots, with dedicated expandable storage slot.
Question: Does the Lava Z60 have microSD expansion option?
Answer: Yes, the device supports microSD expansion up to 32 GB via Dedicated MicroSD Slot.
Question: What are the color options?
Answer: The device will be available in Black and Gold Color options.
Question: Does the Lava Z60 have the 3.5 mm headphone jack?
Answer: Yes, the device comes with a 3.5 mm audio jack.
Question: What all sensor does it have?
Answer: The Lava Z60 comes with Light Sensor, Accelorometer and Proximity Sensor.
Question: What are the dimensions?
Answer: 143.6 x 72.3 x 9.1 cm
Question: What is the SoC used in the Lava Z60?
Answer: The Lava Z60 Smartphone comes with a MediaTek 6737M Quad Core Soc which is clocked at 1.1GHz.
Question: How is the display of the Lava Z60 ?
Answer: The Lava Z60 comes with a 5.0 inch HD (480x 854 pixels resolution) display.
Question: Does the Lava Z60 support Adaptive Brightness?
Answer: Yes, it supports adaptive brightness.
Question: Which OS version, OS type runs on the phone?
Answer: The device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS with Star OS 4.1 on top.
Question: Does it have capacitive buttons or on-screen buttons?
Answer: The Lava Z60 device comes with Physical navigation buttons.
Question: Can we Play 4K Videos on Lava Z60 ?
Answer: No, the device can only play videos up to 1080P resolutions.
Question: Does it support USB OTG?
Answer: No, Lava Z60 does not Support USB OTG.
Question: Does Battery is good?
Answer: Yes, Lava Z60 comes with 2500mAh Battery capacity, It gives u one day standby with a single charge.
Question: Does it come with a Gyroscope sensor?
Answer: No, it doesn’t come with a gyroscope sensor.
Question: How good is the camera quality of the Lava Z60?
Answer: The device comes with 5MP Primary Camera along with 5 MP Secondary camera with Flash. Both cameras capable to capture bokeh photos, you can check camera samples at Lava Z60 unboxing & Initial impressions article.
Question: Can the Lava Z60 be connected to a Bluetooth headset?
Answer: Yes, the device can be connected to a Bluetooth headset.
Question: Is Mobile Hotspot Internet Sharing supported?
Answer: Yes, you can create a hotspot to share internet from this device.
Finally, I really like Lava Z60 Camera performance mentioning this price segment. The Latest Nougat Operating System and Dual Bokeh feature in Camera is main highlights about the device. What you do think about Lava Z60, Let me know in the comment section below.