The demand for budget smartphones is really the hot topic nowadays. Every big or small company wants to tap this segment. Though working on lower margins is a risky business but it also strengthens the brand image of the company. The market for the budget segment now accounts for nearly 70% of the total sales. LENOVO as a tech company is making massive strides in the budget segment so that technology is not only an asset of the rich.
Lenovo produces one the best budget smartphones in the market. You can get a list of
products with the Lenovo coupons offered on these products.
Here is a list of Lenovo smartphones under Rs.10,000.
1. Lenovo K8 Note:
- PRICE: 8,970-10,000 depends on the coupons or discount available.
- The metal sandwich weight 180 grams. The height, Width, Thickness are 154.mm,
75.9mm, and 8.5mm respectively.
- The splash-proof design comes in two colors Fine Gold and Venom Black.
- The Screen Size of 5.5 inches (13.97) has a Full HD(1080*1920 pixels) IPS LCD
display with a 401 ppi of pixel density protected by a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass
- This beast runs on the Deca Core(2.3 GHz; Dual Core, Cortex A72 + 1.85 GHz,
Quad core, Cortex A53 + 1.4 GHz Quad core, Cortex A53) 64 bit MediaTek
MT6797D processor paired with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU and 4GB of RAM, making it
one of the best in this prices range.
- The internal storage includes 64GB onboard storage which can be expanded to
- The camera segment includes A dual camera setup with a 13MP + 5MP shooter
with an aperture of F2.2 on the back and a 13MP front camera with an aperture of
- The huge Li-Polymer battery of 4000 mAh assures you a talk time of up to 25 Hours
and Standby Time of 360 Hours.
- The Sensors array includes Fingerprint, Light Sensor, Proximity sensor,
Accelerometer, Compass, and Gyroscope.
- The price ranges from Rs.7,599 to Rs. 8,149.
- The popular budget smartphone weights 165gms due to 147.9mm of Height,
73.9mm of width and 8.9mm of Thickness.
- The IPS LCD panel covered with Corning Gorilla Glass v3 supports a Full HD(1080
* 1920 pixels) 5.2-inch display with a pixel density of 424ppi.
- The powerhouse includes the trusted MediaTek MT6757CD Octa-core(2.6 GHz,
Quad Core based on Cortex A53 + Quad Core, Cortex A53) based on the 64bit
Architecture is paired by the in-house GPU Mali-T880 MP2 along with 3GB of
RAM for better graphics performance.
- This phone comes with a hefty 32GB of onboard storage which can be extended to
- The camera segment includes two rear cameras. The 13MP for primary
photography and 5MP secondary camera for depth sensing. The image resolution of
the photos taken is 4128 * 3096 Pixels and the highest video recording of FULL HD(
1920* 1080) at 30 fps.
- The battery segment includes a Li-Polymer battery of 4000mAh which ensures juice
for nearly 26 Hours of 4G talk time and 401 Hours of Standby Time.
3. Lenovo K9 :
- One of the recent smartphone launched by Lenovo at a very competitive price of Rs
- Dimensionally very thin, this smartphone weights only 155 grams.
- The screen size of 5.7 inches (14.48 cm) supports an HD display(720*1440 pixels)
with an 18:9 aspect ratio with a very decent pixel density of 282 ppi.
- This phone is packed with an Octa-Core 2GHz MediaTek Helio P22 chipset paired
with 3GB of RAM and a PowerVR GE8320 Graphics card.
- The dual camera setup supports two 13MP + 5MP shooters on the rear capable of
shooting HD videos @ 30 frames per second.
- The front portion is also equipped with a dual camera segment with similar
configuration along with LED flash making it a selfie behemoth.
- The descent 3000 mAh supports quick charging.
- The network segment includes dual 4G volte support.
4. Lenovo A5:
- The ultimate budget smartphone competes with some of the best low budget
smartphones companies with a price tag of Rs. 6,499.00 only and this price can go
lower with coupons or discounts from various online retailers.
- This sturdy phone weight 160 grams and its weight, Width, and Thickness are
146.8mm, 70.8mm, 9.8mm respectively.
- The Android Oreo powered device has an HD display with a pixel density of 295 ppi
which is quite respectful in this category.
- The massive 4,000mAh battery paired by an efficient Quad Core MediaTek
MT6739 CPU running at 1.3GHz paired 2GB RAM and a dedicated Graphic card
PowerVR GE8100 ensure a full day of the sheer powerful performance.
- The Storage on this device ranges from 16GB internal onboard storage which can
be extended to 256GB by an SD card.
- The main rear camera setup includes a primary Phase Detection Autofocus rear
camera of 13MP resolution with a physical aperture of F2.2, the Image resolution of
4128*3096 Pixels, HDR mode and video recording capability for full HD @ 30fps
- The range of sensors loaded on this device includes Fingerprint Sensor at the rear,
Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, and Accelerometer.
5. Lenovo Phab 2 Plus:
- This old horse launched in 2016 is still one of the best competing smartphones in the
market and is priced at Rs.10,000.
- Running on the outdated Android marshmallow weight a hefty 218 grams.
- The IPS LCD panel of the size of 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) supports a full HD display
and a very good pixel density of 344 ppi and is protected by a layer of Corning
Gorilla Glass v3.
- The dual 13MP camera on the rear works on the CMOS image sensor for clear and
picture perfect images. The dual LED flash on the rear of the phone helps in the
image resolution of 4128 * 3096 pixels.
- The 8MP front camera with LED flash is best for the moonlight selfie.
- This budget device is powered by MediaTek MT8983 Octa-core processor running
on all Cortex A53 cores supported by 3GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal storage and a
dedicated GPU unit Mali-T720 MP3 for good gaming performance.
This is the list of the best smartphones, coupon codes, and discounts on the top five Lenovo smartphones available in the market by the end of 2018. We always bring you the best of the best so that you never have any confusion whatsoever while purchasing your new products.