Panasonic P55 Max FAQ, Pros, Cons: Panasonic India launched its new budget variant smartphone in Indian Market named Panasonic P55 Max at Rs 8,499 price tag. The P55 Max packs with 3GB RAM, massive 5000mAh Battery, runs on Android Nougat Operating system. In this article, I will share Panasonic P55 Pros, Cons and Most frequently asked questions in-detail.
Panasonic P55 Max Offers Flipkart
- Get upto ₹8,000 off on exchange.
- Get extra 5% Off on Axis Bank Buzz Credit Cards.
- Get 3 Months Unlimited@ ₹399. Also, Get Upto 30 GB Extra 4G Data + Jio Prime across 6 recharges.
- EMIs from ₹413/month.
- Additional Rs.1000 off on regular exchange value.
Panasonic P55 Max Pros
- The biggest asset for Panasonic P55 Max houses 5000mAh Battery, it will gives you 1.5 to 2 days of charging without interruptions. Also thanks to company, battery can be removable.
- Panasonic P55 Max runs on latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat Operating system.
- The handset comes with 5.5 Inch HD IPS Display with 1280 x 720 Pixels resolution along with 2.5D Curved glass on top. Also Display is protected by Ashai glass protection.
- The Panasonic P55 Max packs with 3GB RAM and 16GB Internal Storage. user can also expand the storage upto 128GB via MicroSD Slot.
- The smartphone is powered by MediaTek 6737 Quad Core processor and Graphics part is handled by Mali T720 MP1 GPU. The MT6737 is mid range processor designed for budget handsets.
- It sports 13MP Rear Camera with 5P Lens, and Quad LED Flash. The Rear camera supports features Normal, Beauty, Panorama modes. like I liked Quad LED Flash which helps you to capture photos at low light conditions.
- On Front, it sports 5MP Selfie Camera with Beauty Mode, HDR Mode. As per my view, Panasonic P55 Max Camera delivers average performance.
- It supports OTG.
- The Panasonic P55 Max supports 4G VoLTE, so you can make voice and video calls through LTE Network.
Panasonic P55 Max Cons
- No Fingerprint Scanner.
- No Water Protection.
- Weak Hardware.
- No NFC.
Panasonic P55 Max FAQ
Question: Does the Panasonic P55 Max have dual SIM Slots?
Answer: Yes, it has dual SIM slots, with dedicated expandable storage slot.
Question: Does the Panasonic P55 Max have microSD expansion option?
Answer: Yes, the device supports microSD expansion up to 128 GB .
Question: What are the color options?
Answer: The device will be available in Matte Black and Champagne Gold options.
Question: Does the Panasonic P55 Max have the 3.5 mm headphone jack?
Answer: Yes, the device comes with a 3.5 mm audio jack.
Question: What all sensor does it have?
Answer: The Panasonic P55 Max comes with Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensors.
Question: What are the dimensions?
Answer: 152 x 77.6 x 8.7 mm
Question: What is the SoC used in the Panasonic P55 Max?
Answer: The Panasonic P55 Max Smartphone comes with an MT6737 Quad Core processor which is clocked at 1.24GHz.
Question: How is the display of the Panasonic P55 Max?
Answer: The Panasonic P55 Max comes with a 5.5 inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display.
Question: Does the Panasonic P55 Max Display is scratch/damage resistant?
Question: Does the Panasonic P55 Max support Adaptive Brightness?
Answer: Yes, it supports adaptive brightness.
Question: Which OS version, OS type runs on the phone?
Answer: The device runs on latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS.
Question: Does it have capacitive buttons or on-screen buttons?
Answer: The device comes with capacitive touch buttons.
Question: Does it Panasonic P55 Max come with a fingerprint sensor?
Answer: No, this is major drawback.
Question: Can we Play 4K Videos on Panasonic P55 Max?
Answer: No, the device can only play videos up to full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels ).
Question: Does it support USB OTG?
Answer: Yes, Panasonic P55 Max Supports USB OTG.
Question: Does Panasonic P55 Max Battery is good?
Answer: Yes, Panasonic P55 Max comes with 5,000mAh Battery capacity, You can use handset throughout day with out interruptions.
Question: Does it come with a Gyroscope sensor?
Answer: No, it does not comes with a gyroscope sensor.
Question: Is it waterproof?
Answer: No, the device is not waterproof.
Question: Does it have NFC?
Answer: No, the device does not support NFC.
Question: How good is the camera quality of the Panasonic P55 Max?
Answer: The device comes with 13MP Primary Camera with Quad LED Flash along with 5 MP Secondary camera with beautification Mode.
Question: Does it have Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)?
Answer: No, the device does not come with OIS.
Question: Can the Panasonic P55 Max be connected to a Bluetooth headset?
Answer: Yes, the device can be connected to a Bluetooth headset.
Question: Is Mobile Hotspot Internet Sharing supported?
Answer: Yes, you can create hotspot to share internet from this device.
Question: What is Panasonic P55 Max specialty in Market?
Answer: The biggest plus points for P55 Max is Huge 5000mAh Battery, Latest Android Nougat Operating System.
Panasonic P55 Max Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS (1280 × 720)
- Processor: MediaTek MTK6737 Quad Core 1.25 GHz Processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB | Expandable up to 128 GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with Quad LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Dimensions: 152 × 77.6 × 8.7 mm
We have seen recent launched smartphones like Moto E4 Plus, InFocus Turbo 5, Xiaomi Redmi 4 are best selling devices Under Rs. 10000 segment. Coming to point, Panasonic seems to compete with Moto E4 Plus. Both the smartphones are packed with similar specifications, but truly speaking Panasonic P55 Max lacks Fingerprint Security. Overall Panasonic P55 Max is also good option to consider if above cons doesn’t effect your requirement.