Motorola Moto E4 Plus FAQ, Pros, Cons: Motorola India launched its new budget oriented smartphone in India from Moto E Family. The Moto E Plus packed with massive 5000mAh Battery, Latest Android Nougat OS and 4G VoLTE Support. In this article I included Moto E4 Plus Pros, Cons and mostly asked questions in-detail.
Moto E4 Plus Offers 5.5 Inch HD Display of 1280×720 pixels resolution with pixel density around 267ppi. The device is powered by MT6737 quad core processor coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB Internal Storage. Moto E4 plus measures 155 x 77.5 x 9.55mm and weights 181 grams. It runs on Android Nougat OS out of box. Check out this list of Moto E4 Plus Pros and Cons.
Moto E4 Plus Pros
- Moto E4 Plus packs 5000mAh Massive Battery, this is biggest asset for this budget device. Also it support fast charging via 10W Rapid Charger.
- Motorola Moto E4 Plus comes with 5.5 Inch HD Display with 1280×720 pixels resolution, 2.5D Cover glass on top. You also adjust brightness according to your wish.
- The Moto E4 Plus is powered by 1.4GHz MediaTek 6737 Quad-Core processor and Graphics part is handled by Mali T720 MP1 GPU. The MT6737 is mid range processor designed for budget handsets.
- The Smartphone packs 3GB RAM and 32GB Internal Storage. You can also expand storage upto 128GB via MicroSD dedicated Slot.
- I really liked the Moto Display, which is incredible to check quick preview of notifications and updates without waking your phone.
- It Sports 13MP Rear Camera with ƒ / 2.0 aperture, Autofocus and beautification mode. On front is sports 5MP Selfie Camera with ƒ / 2.2 aperture, Fixed focus and beautification mode.
- The Camera can capture Videos upto 1080p 30fps.
- Motorola Moto E4 Plus runs on latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system, If you want latest android version then you can opt this.
- Fingerprint Scanner is embedded on front home button, it works fast and accurately.
- The Moto E4 Plus supports 4G VoLTE, so you can make voice and video calls through LTE Network.
Moto E4 Plus Cons
- No Display Protection.
- Low end processor.
- No NFC Support.
- No water protection.
Moto E4 Plus Launch Day Offers
The Sale goes on tonight 23:59PM along with exciting launch offers. 1) Get Moto Pulse 2 headphones at Rs.
1599 649/-. 2) Free 2 Months Subscription to hotstar premium. 3) Idea – Get 84GB for 3 months at Rs. 443. 4) Jio offer – Get Jio Prime + 30GB extra data. 5) Get upto Rs. 9000 on your exchange of old phone. 6) Enjoy Buyback Guarantee upto Rs. 4000/-.
Motorola Moto E4 Plus FAQ
Question: Does the Moto E4 Plus have dual SIM Slots?
Answer: Yes, it has dual SIM slots, with dedicated expandable storage slot.
Question: Does the Moto E4 Plus have microSD expansion option?
Answer: Yes, the device supports microSD expansion up to 128 GB .
Question: What are the color options?
Answer: The device will be available in Iron Gray and Fine Gold options.
Question: Does the Moto E4 Plus have the 3.5 mm headphone jack?
Answer: Yes, the device comes with a 3.5 mm audio jack.
Question: What all sensor does it have?
Answer: The Moto E4 Plus comes with Accelerometer. Proximity. Ambient light Magnetometer (e-compass). Fingerprint reader sensors.
Question: What are the dimensions?
Answer: 155 x 77.5 x 9.55mm
Question: What is the SoC used in the Moto E4 Plus?
Answer: The Moto E4 Plus Smartphone comes with an MT6737 Quad Core processor which is clocked at 1.3GHz.
Question: How is the display of the Moto E4 Plus?
Answer: The Moto E4 Plus comes with a 5.5 inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display.
Question: Does the Moto E4 Plus Display is scratch/damage resistant?
Question: Does the Moto E4 Plus support Adaptive Brightness?
Answer: Yes, it supports adaptive brightness.
Question: Which OS version, OS type runs on the phone?
Answer: The device runs on latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS.
Question: Does it have capacitive buttons or on-screen buttons?
Answer: The device comes with capacitive touch buttons.
Question: Does it Moto E4 Plus come with a fingerprint sensor?
Answer: Yes, it comes with a fingerprint sensor embedded on front home button.
Question: Can we Play 4K Videos on Moto E4 Plus?
Answer: No, the device can only play videos up to full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels ).
Question: Does it support USB OTG?
Answer: Yes, InFocus Moto E4 Plus Supports USB OTG.
Question: Does Moto E4 Plus Battery is good?
Answer: Yes, Moto E4 Plus comes with 5,000mAh Battery capacity, You can use handset throughout day with out interruptions.
Question: Does it come with a Gyroscope sensor?
Answer: No, it does not comes with a gyroscope sensor.
Question: Is it waterproof?
Answer: No, the device is not waterproof.
Question: Does it have NFC?
Answer: No, the device does not support NFC.
Question: How good is the camera quality of the Moto E4 Plus?
Answer: The device comes with 13MP Primary Camera along with 5 MP Secondary camera with Flash. Overall Camera performance is average, but we can’t expect more at this price segment.
Question: Does it have Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)?
Answer: No, the device does not come with OIS.
Question: Can the Moto E4 Plus be connected to a Bluetooth headset?
Answer: Yes, the device can be connected to a Bluetooth headset.
Question: Is Mobile Hotspot Internet Sharing supported?
Answer: Yes, you can create hotspot to share internet from this device.
Question: What is Moto E4 Plus specialty in Market?
Answer: Motorola Moto E4 Plus device bags huge 5000mAh Battery, Latest Android OS out of box, Fingerprint Security, most important Not Hybrid SIM Slot.
Overall Motorola Moto E4 Plus impress with huge battery spec, metal body design, Latest Android 7.1 OS. If you had battery is highest priority then you can consider Moto E4 Plus. I personally feel Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4 had better processor, better camera and all good specifications. If you are looking to buy best budget device then consider Redmi Note or Redmi 4. But If you are true Moto fan then you can consider this.