10.or or Tenor launched its most budget 4G VoLTE Smartphone named 10.or D with amazing specifications under Rs. 5,000 price segment.
10.or D Offers 5.2 Inch HD Display Screen, 3500mAh Battery, Snapdragon 425 Quad Core Processor, and Fingerprint Scanner on back. Let’s check out complete 10.or D FAQ, Cons, User Queries below.
I recent times budget phones are packing with great specifications.
I totally agree budget phones getting better!
The 10.or D comes in two variants, first one is with 2GB RAM and 16GB Storage variant priced at Rs. 4,999 and higher variant 3GB RAM and 32GB Storage priced at Rs. 5,999.
We seen Xiaomi Redmi 5A named as Desh ka smartphone truly sports good specs. Now 10.or D offer even better features than Redmi 5A.
Both the smartphones sports similar specifications, but these are few features not available in Redmi 5A Phone.
10.or D Offers Fingerprint Scanner, OTG Support and Dirac Speaker for better audio experience.
10.or D Offers bigger display, Stock Android, and Fingerprint Scanner, OTG Support, and Dirac Speaker at the same price. It is direct competitor to Redmi 5A.
10.or D Specifications
- Brand: Tenor or 10.or Model No: 10.or D
- Display Size: 5.2 Inch HD Display
- Operating System: Android Nougat 7.1.2
- RAM:- 2GB/2GB ROM:- 16GB/32GB Storage
- Processor: Snapdragon 425 Quad Core chipset, Graphic card: Adreno 308 GPU
- Camera Department: 13MP Rear Camera & 5MP Front Facing camera | Flash: Yes
- Hybrid SIM Slot: Yes
- Battery capacity: 3500mAh
Best Buy at ₹4999 Amazon.in
10.or D Pros
- The 10.or D comes with 5.2 Inch HD IPS Display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
- The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 425 quad core processor with 1.4 GHz Speed. Its perfect for basic users.
- Graphics handled by Adreno 308 GPU Chip. If you looking for gaming then this phone is not for you. The same processor seen in Redmi 5A.
- The 10.or D runs on Android Nougat v7.1.2 Operating system the company promise to give upgradeable to Android Oreo OS. Thanks to Pure Android and along with 2GB RAM delivers best usage experience.
- The major selling point about 10.or D is fingerprint scanner at this price segment, the fingerprint scanner is embedded on back side. Yes there are very few phones had fingerprint reader at this price range but all them had weak hardware. Thankfully 10.or D comes with good hardware along with accurate fingerprint scanner.
- The Smartphone supports OTG.
- The another big advantage of 10.or D is its 3500mAh battery capacity.
- I really like it had Dual SIM along with dedicated Micro SD Slot Solution.
- 10.or D Supports 4G VoLTE technology.You can make Voice Calls and Video Calls through LTE networks. I also used Jio SIM there is no issues.
10.or D Cons
- Service centers is limited to main cities is one of the major con about this smartphone.
- Average Front Camera.
- Charger is Just 1 Amp it takes longer time to charge fully from 0% to 100%.
10.or D FAQ
Question: Does the 10.or D have dual SIM Slots?
Answer: Yes, it has dual SIM slots, with expandable dedicated storage slot.
Question: Does the 10.or D have microSD expansion option?
Answer: Yes, the device supports microSD expansion up to 128 GB via Hybrid Slot. The best thing about the device had dedicated memory card slot.
Question: What are the color options?
Answer: The device will be available in Beyond Black and Aim Gold options.
Question: Does the 10.or D have the 3.5 mm headphone jack?
Answer: Yes, the device comes with a 3.5 mm audio jack.
Question: What all sensor does it have?
Answer: The 10.or D comes with Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Light Sensor, Notification Indicator, Compass Sensor.
Question: What are the dimensions?
Answer: 147 x 8.98 x 74.3 mm
Question: What is the SoC used in the 10.or D?
Answer: The 10.or D Smartphone comes with an Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad Core 425 Soc which is clocked at 1.4GHz.
Question: How is the display of the 10.or D ?
Answer: The 10.or D comes with a 5.2 inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display.
Question: Does the 10.or D support Adaptive Brightness?
Answer: Yes, it supports adaptive brightness.
Question: Which OS version, OS type runs on the phone?
Answer: The device runs on Stock Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS (Upgradeable to Android Oreo 8.0 OS).
Question: Does it have capacitive buttons or on-screen buttons?
Answer: The 10.or D device comes with On-Screen navigation buttons.
Question: Does it 10.or D come with a fingerprint sensor?
Answer: Yes, it comes with a fingerprint sensor. Till now i tested many budget and semi budget smartphones, 10.or D had accurate and faster Fingerprint Scanner.
Question: Can we Play 4K Videos on 10.or D ?
Answer: No, the device can only play videos up to 720P resolutions.
Question: Does it support USB OTG?
Answer: Yes, 10.or D does Support USB OTG.
Question: Does Battery is good?
Answer: Yes, 10.or D comes with 3500mAh Battery capacity, It gives u complete single day battery backup.
Question: Does it come with a Gyroscope sensor?
Answer: yes, it comes with a gyroscope sensor.
Question: Does it have NFC?
Answer: No, the device does not support NFC.
Question: How good is the camera quality of the 10.or D?
Answer: The device comes with 13MP Primary Camera along with 5 MP Secondary camera.
Question: Can the 10.or D be connected to a Bluetooth headset?
Answer: Yes, the device can be connected to a Bluetooth headset.
Question: Is Mobile Hotspot Internet Sharing supported?
Answer: Yes, you can create hotspot to share internet from this device.
I Really feel 10.or/Tenor done great job, without any compromises it deliver best device under Rs. 5000 price segment.
The 10.or D loaded with better specifications than its competitors. If you looking for smartphone under 5000 segment you can opt this.
The 10.or D made exclusive for Amazon.in site and it will going to sale on 5th January 2017, 12PM onwards.
If you had questions please let me know in the comment section below.